- Juris Doctor, 1987, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, CA.
- Bachelor of Arts, 1983, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Major in Legal Studies.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- State Bar of California, SBN 131191, 1987 to present.
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California, 1987 to present.
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 1988 to present.
- Reid & Hellyer, APC, 2022 to present.
- Equity Partner, Reynolds, Jensen, Swan, & Pershing, LLP, Riverside, CA, 2000-2021. Civil litigation, trials, arbitrations, mediation. Business, Real Estate, Construction and Trucking Industry Litigation. Creditor representation in Bankruptcy Courts. Insurance coverage matters. Writs and Appeals. Business and real estate transactions.
- Mower, Koeller, Nebeker Carlson & Haluck, LLP, San Bernardino, CA. Senior Associate, 1996-2000. General civil litigation, insurance defense and insurance coverage matters, and complex construction defect litigation for developers and general contractors. Trials, mediation and arbitrations. Writs and Appeals.
- Stanfield & Warner, LLP. San Bernardino, CA. Senior Associate, 1993-1996. General civil litigation, insurance defense and insurance coverage matters, and complex construction defect litigation for developers, general contractors, and subcontractors. Trials, mediation and arbitrations. Writs and Appeals.
- Harding & Miller, LLP, Riverside, CA, 1988-1993. Associate Attorney. Real Estate, business and construction law. Trials and arbitrations. Creditor representation in Bankruptcy Courts. Writs and Appeals.
- State of California, Department of Motor Vehicles, New Motor Vehicle Board, Sacramento, CA, 1986-1987. Law Clerk to Chief Executive Secretary. Legal research and opinion drafting for Administrative Law Judges. Amicus Curiae for the Board.
- Judge Pro Tem, California Superior Court, Riverside County, 2000 to present. Civil Case Management, Civil Law and Motion, Traffic Arraignments and Trials, Small Claims Trials, Landlord-Tenant Trials and Case Management.
- Judicial Arbitrator: California Superior Court, Riverside County, 2000 to present. Business, Real Estate, Personal Injury, and Construction litigation.
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member, 1987 to present. Attorney-Client Fee Arbitration Panel.
- Professor of Law, California Southern School of Law, 2001-2003. Civil Procedure.
- State Bar of California, Real Estate Section, Member, 1988 to present.
- Southern California Defense Counsel, Member, 1993-1999.
- University of California, Hastings Trial College, Participant, 1996.
- American Inns of Court, Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court, Member, 1990-1992.
- Barristers, Riverside County Bar Association, Treasurer, 1988-1991.
- Canyon Crest Country Club, Riverside, CA, Board Member, 2004-2009, Chairman of Board of Governors.
- United States Professional Tennis Association, Member.