Ednna Meraz Ibarra joined Reid & Hellyer, APC in 2021, heading our immigration practice, as well as practicing business transactional law. She is fluent in Spanish and English.
Before joining Reid & Hellyer, Ednna was the principal of her own immigration law practice, the Law Office of Ednna Meraz Ibarra, located in Temecula. Prior to that, Ednna was an associate attorney in a high-volume immigration firm in Studio City.
Ednna is an active member of the Southwest Riverside County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Hispanic Bar Association of the Inland Empire.
While attending the University of La Verne College of Law, Ednna served as the president of the College’s chapter of the Hispanic National Bar Association.
- University of La Verne, College of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2009
- State Bar of California, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2019
- Southwest Riverside County Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of the Inland Empire
- Los Angeles County Bar Association