- State Bar of California, (Dec. 2004)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California (2009)Member
- University of San Diego School of Law, 2004 J.D.
- University of California, Riverside, 2001 B.A.
Jenna Acuff joined Reid & Hellyer as a summer law clerk in 2003. Under the tutelage of Riverside legends, Donald F. Powell and David G. Moore, and skilled mentors, Michael G. Kerbs, James J. Manning, Daniel E. Katz, and Dan McKinney, Jenna has learned from the best Riverside has to offer. Years later, she is still proud to be an associate at the firm that taught her, not only how to practice law, but how to practice law ethically with unmatched civility and professionalism – qualities recognized when Jenna received the Louise Biddle Book Award, an award given to an attorney who exemplifies professionalism and dedication to the legal community.
As an Inland Empire native, Jenna discovered her love of learning at Mt. San Jacinto College before transferring to UC Riverside, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2001. Jenna went on to obtain her JD from the University of San Diego in 2004.
Jenna Acuff specializes in the area of appellate law, business disputes, contract disputes, real property law, and construction law.
In her spare time, Jenna enjoys traveling, hiking, scuba diving, dirtbike riding, playing videos with (and otherwise spoiling) her two wonderful nephews, listening to music way too loud, and binge-watching movies and television shows.
- The Race to the Bottom: The United States’ Influence on Mexican Labor Law Enforcement, 5 San Diego Int’l L.J. 387, 411 (2004)
- Instructor, Uniform Commercial Code, Article 2, California Southern Law School, Riverside, CA (2007)
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of the Leo A. Deegan Inns of Court Louise Biddel Award (2007)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Riverside County Bar Association (2004 – Present)
- Member, Leo A. Deegan Inns of Court (2005-2007)
- Member, Phi Delta Phi (2002-2004), Secretary (2003-2004)